- life (the state between death and birth)
- ''see vid
Vida may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Vida (computer game), a 1993 computer game by the Interactive Girls Club
- Vida (album), a 1972 album by the Argentine musical group Sui Generis
- Vida (novel), a novel by Marge Piercy
- Vida (film), a 1989 short subject filmmaker Lourdes Portillo
- Vida (Occitan literary form), the name of a medieval literary genre, a brief prose biography in Occitan of a troubadour or trobairitz.
- Vida TV, a future television channel in Catalonia.
- "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida", a 1968 song and album by rock group Iron Butterfly.
- Marco Girolamo Vida (1485? – 1566), Italian humanist, bishop, and poet
- Vida, the nickname of Manchester United footballer Nemanja Vidić.
- Vida Blue (born 1949), former American Major League Baseball left-handed starting pitcher
- Vida Guerra (born 1974), Cuban-born American model and occasional actress and singer
Vida in German: Vida
Vida in Volapük: Vida